- Horseback riding trek to Urirama Cove
- All skill levels welcome; instruction and equipment provided
- Get a feel for the Aruban countryside
- Guide rides with you the whole time to ensure comfort and safety
- Round-trip hotel transportation
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Aruba hotels and the Aruba cruise port. Hotel guests please wait outside the lobby of your hotel .we will confirm time with you. Cruise passengers: Directions: All departure times are based on the LOCAL time in port. Ships sometimes do not adjust their clocks to the local time in port, so it is very important to make sure you meet your tour at the correct local time. You can ask onboard or on shore to determine the local time, or you can go towww.worldtimeserver.com. Meeting Instructions Your TRANSPORTATION departs from across the street from the cruise dock. Passing through the pier security gate, turn left. You will see a CITGO gas station on the opposite side of the road. Cross the road and make your way to the gas station. Please wait by the Ice Machine located outside on the side of the minimarket of the gas station. A mini van with a Rancho Notorious logo will pick you up right there. We ask all guests to please plan to be at the designated departure/pick up location at least 40 minutes before TOUR departure time. (ex: 9 am tour departure = 8:20 pick up time) Contact Information If you encounter any difficulties the day of the tour, please contact the local representative at (+297) 699-5492. Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children under 5 years of age may ride with a parent for free.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Maximum weight 200 Lbs
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pick up times vary from 45 minutes to 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. Please confirm your pick up time at your hotel.
- If you have your own transportation please be at the ranch at least 20 minutes prior to tour departure time.
- The driver will leave after 5 minutes after pick up time at you pick up location. please be on time. we can only reschedule you at extra cost if there is availability
- Most travelers can participate
- PLease call to confirm your pick up time or time you need to be at the ranch. This may vary by season
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho Notorious Enterprises NV
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Nester runs a great operation with prompt pickup at hotel well trained horses for all levels and a friendly and knowledgeable guide." See review