Explore our promoted experiences
- Luxury catamaran sunset cruise
- Views of the coastlines of Palm Beach and Aruba
- Local music, dancing, and storytelling
- Complimentary bar and hors d'oeuvres
Departure & Return
Please check in at our pier 30 minutes prior to departure time.
What To Expect
Find yourself the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the sunset aboard this spacious, custom-built boat. As the late afternoon light fades, say goodbye to another day in Aruba on this classy version of a typical Caribbean booze cruise.
Sidle up to the open bar for unlimited beer, rum punch, tropical cocktails, or other drinks. Snack on the provided appetizers and get to know the friendly crew, who entertain you and the other guests with storytelling, dancing, and local music.
After the fiery tropical sun has sunk behind the horizon, leaving pastel colors and twinkling stars in its wake, head back to port where your cruise ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform Red Sail directly if any child in your group cannot swim to arrange a (mandatory) life jacket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Check in 30 min prior to activity departure time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Sail Sports - Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands