- Experience this popular watersport while visiting Aruba
- Private lessons are designed for all levels: beginner to experienced
- Water shoes, impact vest, kite, board, and harness are provided
- You’ll have access to Wi-Fi, a freshwater shower, and more on land
Departure & Return
Drive to the Ritz Carlton Hotel, the last hotel on your right hand. Make sure you pass this hotel, and find our blue building (white flags) on your right hand side. You can park in front of our building, get your feet in the sand, feel the breeze and smile: you have arrived to your happy place!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aruba Active Vacations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms