- Spot colorful tropical fish like angelfish and parrotfish in the tranquil waters of Catalina Bay
- Explore Antilla Shipwreck, one of Aruba’s best snorkeling sites, teeming with fish, barracudas, and other marine life
- Enjoy snacks and beverages from an open bar on board
- Snorkeling gear and safety briefing included
Departure & Return
Meet us 30 minutes prior to your activity at Piet's Pier in between the Barcelo and Hyatt on Palm beach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at Catalina Bay, a secluded bay with calm, clear water that is ideal for learning to snorkel. Listen to a short safety briefing, don your mask, flippers, and snorkel and jump in. In a depth of approximately 15 feet (five meters) view sea fans and coral, and float through groups of angelfish, blue parrotfish and damselfish.
Climb back on board your catamaran and cruise towards the Antilla wreck. One of the island's most famous snorkeling spots, this 400-foot (122-meter) German freighter was purposefully scuttled off Aruba's waters in 1940 to avoid capture by the Dutch.
Dive in and enjoy 30 to 50 feet (nine to 15 meters) of visibility around the ship, which is now home to an array of diverse marine life. See butterflyfish, stingrays, moray eels, and yellowtail snapper. Swim over to the starboard side of the freighter, which is entirely covered with brain coral, star coral, and white-tipped fire coral.
When your snorkeling adventure is over, board the catamaran and enjoy more snacks and drinks as your captain takes you back to Palm Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform Red Sail if you have children in your group that cannot swim, in order to arrange a mandatory life jacket for them while on board.
- Contact Red Sail directly to arrange a transfer to the pier, transfers are on request and based on availability and are only available for major hotels not in walking distance of our pier.
- Please bring: Swim suit, towel, sunscreen, camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Sail Sports - Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands