- Freshly disinfected snorkel equipment for your use
- Light lunch, snacks, and beverages (open bar)
- Take home an “I love Aruba!” t-shirt
- Two snorkel stops in a single tour
Departure & Return
Check in location: Delphi Watersports is located in front of the Hyatt Regency towel hut on the beach. Look for the big sign Delphi Watersports. Ask for Olga or Jhon. Ask for Jhon or Olga.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Special instructions: The credit card holder has to be present at the time of the check-in and bring a picture I.D. or copy of a (ID card, driver’s license; or passport)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delphi Watersports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Catamaran Dolphin Snorkeling Cruise in Aruba with light Lunch.