1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Aruba's rich underwater world without getting wet on this glass-bottom boat tour. See coral reefs, tropical fish, and other marine life as you glide over crystal-clear water exploring mangroves and the open water. Along the way, there's time for a stop at the secluded beach of Isla di Oro for some swimming.
- Go off-the-beaten path, far from the resorts of Aruba
- Get insights into local sights and culture from your guides
- Includes fresh fruit: No need to bring snacks
- Learn about Aruba's marine life as you glide through the water
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour by glass-bottom kayak
Use of double kayak
Fruit and water
Live tour commentary provided in English, Spanish, and Dutch
2Miles / 3.2KM of Kayaking
Food and drinks, unless specified
Pick up and drop off can be arranged at an extra charge
Departure & Return
Mangel Halto , Mangel Halto, ArubaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clear Kayak Aruba
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mangrove Forest Tour - Glass Bottom Kayak ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mangrove Forest Tour - Glass Bottom Kayak ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would highly recommend this trip if you enjoy being in the water and learning a little about Arua" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mangrove Forest Tour - Glass Bottom Kayak
90 to 120 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater ToursKayakingGlass Bottom Boat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArubaStand Up Paddleboarding - OranjestadWater Tours - OranjestadKayaking - OranjestadGlass Bottom Boat Tours - OranjestadStand Up Paddleboarding - Palm - Eagle BeachWater Tours - Palm - Eagle BeachKayaking - Palm - Eagle BeachGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Palm - Eagle BeachStand Up Paddleboarding - ParaderaWater Tours - ParaderaKayaking - ParaderaGlass Bottom Boat Tours - ParaderaCategory