- Introductory diving lesson in Aruba
- Class instruction, pool session, and open water dive
- Discover the underwater marine species of Aruba
- No previous experience is necessary
Departure & Return
Meet us 30 minutes prior to your tour at our equipment room on Piet's Pier between the Barcelo and Hyatt Regency on Palm Beach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety Precautions: All participants are subject to medical clearance and may be asked to complete a medical questionnaire. In order to scuba dive safely, you must be in moderately good physical health. Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good condition. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. Individuals with heart problems, colds or congestion, epilepsy, asthma, or individuals under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive. If you are pregnant or think you may be, please talk with your doctor before participating in this activity. If taking medication, consult your doctor before participating in this program. Tour operator has the right to refuse service to anyone who does not meet these basic physical requirements. It is also a safety requirement that you do not snorkel or scuba dive the same day that you fly; please schedule your scuba activity accordingly.
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Sail Sports - Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands