- 4-hour Aruba cruise with snorkeling
- Visit three snorkeling locations to swim with coral, fish, and other marine life
- Explore the shipwreck of the Antilla
- Lunch and open bar included on board
Departure & Return
The Jolly Pirates Ships depart from the area at MooMba Beach. MooMba Beach is located in Palm Beach by the high rise hotels and just between the Holiday Inn and the Marriott. Look for the large thatched roof tops. Guests meet just beside the MooMba Bar at the Skull and Crossbones Pirate Shop.
What To Expect
The first stop is Malmok, a shallow area near the shoreline where you can swim with tropical sea life in turquoise waters. Then head to Boca Catalina, where a shallow, protected cove provides visibility and calm waters to snorkel with marine life such as yellow-striped grunts, angel fish, green parrot fish, grouper, elk coral, brain coral, and barrel sponges. Your third stop is the shipwreck of the SS Antilla, a German ship that was sunk by its captain and crew near the beginning of WWII. It sits on the ocean floor in 60 feet (18 meters) of water with its hull and masts sticking up out of the sea. During your snorkel here, look for species of marine life that have turned the ship into their home.
When you're on board the boat, enjoy a barbecue lunch, open bar, and the rope swing. Lunch includes dishes such as ribs, chicken, Caribbean rice, potato salad, fruit, and bread. You can work on your tan in the sun or relax in the shaded portion.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please Note: Hotel pickup and drop-off is NOT included with this tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operated by multi-lingual guides
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jolly Pirates Aruba
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a must for all who love to snorkel and almost as much fun for those who just want to be out on the ocean and have a good time." See review
- "The crew was fantastic, snorkeling was perfect for all levels." See review
- "We were able to see a lot despite windy weather Great snorkeling opportunities in Aruba" See review