Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour horseback riding tour through Arikok National Park
- Go swimming in a natural pool
- Riding instruction from a guide
- Bottled water
- Safety helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Should you choose to drive to the ranch you must arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the tour time. You must also advise us that you do not require transportation. Thank you!
What To Expect
Once there, meet your horseback riding guide, who will match you with a horse according to your skills or abilities. You can also get instructions and guidance on how to handle the horse; no horseback riding experience is necessary for this tour. Get comfortable with your horse and the commands before heading out on the trail.
Ride through Arikok National Park and up into the highlands for photo-worthy views of the island. Descend through the sand dunes to the beach, where you'll ride along the shoreline to a natural pool. Spend about half an hour exploring the area and swimming (optional). Climb back on your horse and head back to the stables.
Say goodbye to your trusty steed, climb back into your ground transportation, and you'll be transported back to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Riders shall NOT EXCEED 225lbs which is strictly enforced for the well being of our horses and riders
- Long pants and closed shoes are STRONGLY recommended but not required. If you choose to wear shorts, please bring a pool towel to put over the saddle to protect your legs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho Loco Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I wish I wore water shoes for the natural pool as the rocks were very slippery, so for anyone reading this-wear good quality water shoes!" See review
- "They offer helmets at the beginning of the trip but we all had hats and stuff so we didn’t need." See review
- "If you are an experienced rider, you may want to pay for the private/vip experience so you get a chance to canter on the white sand beach." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews