2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
J.E. Irausquin Blvd 87, suitenummer 227, Palm Beach, Aruba, Noord, Aruba
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Octopus Sailing and Snorkeling - Private Sailing - Rent A Boat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Island Brunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Island Brunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Island Brunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesSnorkelingWater SportsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesArubaDining Experiences - OranjestadSnorkeling - OranjestadDining Experiences - Palm - Eagle BeachSnorkeling - Palm - Eagle BeachDining Experiences - ParaderaSnorkeling - ParaderaCategory