20 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Explore our promoted experiences
Skip the long taxi lines at the airport in Aruba by booking this roundtrip transfer. Upon arrival, a coach will be waiting to provide you and your group a comfortable ride to your accommodations. This service offers a maximum of two stops at hotels in Palm Beach or Eagle Beach hotels.
- Avoid waiting for a taxi and save valuable vacation time
- Plan ahead and book round-trip transportation to/from the airport
- Travel comfortably aboard an air-conditioned vehicle
- This service is only available for Eagle and Palm Beach hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach (Eagle Beach and Palm Beach hotels only.
Departure & Return
5/16/2020 - 2/2/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Transport is only available for Eagle Beach and Palm Beach hotels. Transport to private residences is not available.
- Prior to your travel date, your Hotel and Flight details MUST be advised so your transfer may be allocated. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Please arrange your return trip to the airport at least 48 hours prior to your departure by contacting the supplier directly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours N.V.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Does the Round-Trip Aruba Airport Express Transfer include all hotels in Aruba?
A:This transfer service is for hotels located in the Eagle Beach and Palm Beach areas.
How will I find the driver for the Round-Trip Aruba Airport Express Transfer upon arrival?
A:Look for the representatives in yellow shirts upon arrival at the Aruba Airport terminal.
Do I have to pre-book my transfer or can I arrange upon arrival in Aruba?
A:Transfers should definitely be booked at least 1 day prior to your arrival in order to guarantee accommodation.
How do I schedule pickup for my departure from Aruba?
A:Upon arrival, you will receive a return ticket with simple-to-follow instructions on how to reconfirm your transportation back to the airport.
Can I book the Round-Trip Aruba Airport Express Transfer if I don't have my flight details?
A:Yes, however, you will need to contact the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to confirm pickup details once you obtain your flight schedule.
Is the bus used for the Round-Trip Aruba Airport Express Transfer air-conditioned?
A:Yes - The transfer is on a modern Volvo bus with air conditioning.
How long is the average bus ride to hotels in Aruba?
A:It typically takes anywhere between 20 minutes to 40 minutes depending on which hotel you are staying at.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Round-Trip Aruba Airport Express Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Round-Trip Aruba Airport Express Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Round-Trip Aruba Airport Express Transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Round-Trip Aruba Airport Express Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This meant almost no beach time on the 1st day (arrive around 3 pm), whereas with viator we were on the beach in 45 minutes after arriving." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Round-Trip Aruba Airport Express Transfer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportOranjestadArubaPalm - Eagle BeachAirport & Hotel Transfers - OranjestadTransportation Services - OranjestadAirport & Hotel Transfers - Palm - Eagle BeachTransportation Services - Palm - Eagle BeachAirport & Hotel Transfers - ParaderaTransportation Services - ParaderaCategory
Aruba Aloe Factory & Museum Tours & TicketsAndicuri Beach Tours & TicketsAyo and Casibari Rock Formations Tours & TicketsArashi Beach Tours & TicketsLourdes Grotto Tours & TicketsPhilip's Animal Garden Tours & TicketsAntilla Shipwreck Tours & TicketsCalifornia Lighthouse Tours & TicketsGuadirikiri Caves Tours & TicketsMalmok Beach Tours & TicketsFrenchman’s Pass Tours & TicketsBoca Catalina Tours & TicketsAlto Vista Chapel Tours & TicketsBushiribana Gold Mill Ruins Tours & Tickets