- Guided horseback riding through a national park for novice to expert riders
- Enjoy expansive sunset views from Aruba’s third-highest point
- National park fees, bottled water, use of helmet are all included
- Round-trip transport to and from Rancho Loco from your hotel or cruise ship
Departure & Return
Should you choose to drive to the ranch you must arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the tour time. You must also advise us that you do not require transportation. Thank you!
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Recommended: closed-toed shoes, long pants, sunblock, camera, and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders shall not exceed 250 lbs which is strictly enforced for the well being of our horses
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rancho Loco Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands