Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn the art of making classic olive ascolane with a hands-on lesson
- A small-group class led by a chef in the countryside or city center
- Choose a morning or afternoon start time to fit your schedule
- Sample beef, pork, and chicken versions paired with local wine
Departure & Return
Piazza Arringo n.1
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Piceno Incoming
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.