4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a taste of central Italy’s food and wine traditions with this Provincia of Ascoli Piceno wine tour. Visit a winery with a local guide to learn about the winemaking process and different Italian varieties of grapes. Complete the experience with a guided tasting of regional products including fried olives, ham, cheese, and a variety of wines.
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transfert to/from attraction
Wine bottles, available to purchase
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Send us your accomodation address to a quick pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Piceno Incoming
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 21725P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeAscoli PicenoFood Tours - MarcheWine Tastings - MarcheCategory