Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
Wine, Beer & Spirits
4 Tours & Activities
18 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
2-Hour Sightseeing Guided Walking Tour of Asheville
Public & Private Tour Options Available
Free Donut Tasting Included
Spirits Tastings at Cultivated Cocktails Distillery (5-6 Samples Available)
Beer Sample at Twin Leaf Brewery
Learn how Asheville became such a unique city what locals are doing to "Keep Asheville Weird"
Follow along the Urban Trail, a walking tour of the city's historical sites
Pass by top Asheville sites such as Flatiron Building, Basilica of St Lawrence, and Vance Monument
Participate in a Free raffle at the brewery for a chance to win prizes donated by local businesses
Departure & Return
Departure Point20 S Spruce St, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Return Details1: Twin Leaf Brewery, 144 Coxe Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
2: Asheville's Historic Flatiron Building, 20 Battery Park Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asheville Free Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Asheville tip-based sightseeing Walking Tour with Donut & Spirits/Beer Tastings?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Asheville tip-based sightseeing Walking Tour with Donut & Spirits/Beer Tastings?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Tip based walking tours are great way to get oriented to your travel destination." See review
Product code: 188713P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Distillery Tours Walking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAshevilleDistillery Tours - North CarolinaWalking Tours - North CarolinaBeer & Brewery Tours - North CarolinaHistorical Tours - North CarolinaCategory