Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend a half-day following in the footsteps of a naturalist
- Witness several of the Asheville area's most prized waterfalls
- Wander the Pisgah National Forest across ~3 miles for fantastic views
- With a maximum of 9 travelers, you'll get a more personalized hiking experience
Departure & Return
Transportation provided from the lots at 162 Craven Street, Asheville NC – guests may take taxis, etc or can park for free. We offer a comfortable riding experience, though forest roads limit vehicle size. Our clean, well-maintained fleet (Ford Expedition/Econoline Van) has varied height/leg room.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asheville Hiking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour and don’t forget to ask for Paul as your guide." See review
- "This is a worthwhile experience that is only about 2.5 miles of actual hiking." See review
- "The drive to and from downtown Asheville was easy and would highly recommend this tour to others who want to enjoy a nice 1/2 day of hiking and spectacular scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountain area." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews