3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Perfect for foodies and wine enthusiasts, this private tour, hosted at a family-run winery and balsamic vinegar producer, offers a glimpse into Italy’s culinary traditions. Following pickup at your Assisi hotel, head to the facility, and go for a behind-the-scenes tour of both winemaking and vinegar-making areas. Afterwards, you’ll enjoy generous pours of wine alongside traditional nibbles like cheese, salami, just-baked bruschetta, and local olive oil.
- Go behind the scenes and learn how wine and balsamic vinegar are made
- This private tour offers the most intimate, personalized way to explore
- Enjoy tastes of balsamic vinegar as well as generous pours of wine
- Pair your tasting with a meal of authentic, homemade Italian delicacies
Saved to wishlist!
pick up from the Assisi city center and drop off back to Assisi
guided visit of organic vineyards & olive groves
guided visit of the Balsamic vinegar production facility
Guided visit of the organic winery
Guided tasting of balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and 5 organic wines
Departure & Return
Via, Località Santa Pietro Campagna, 150, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
In front of the fountain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our staff will lead the activity wearing personal protective equipment
- Please bring your own mask - if you don't have it you will be able to buy it on site
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tili Vini
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Balsamic Vinegar, Olive oil and Organic Winery Tour in Assisi with tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Balsamic Vinegar, Olive oil and Organic Winery Tour in Assisi with tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Balsamic Vinegar, Olive oil and Organic Winery Tour in Assisi with tasting?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Balsamic Vinegar, Olive oil and Organic Winery Tour in Assisi with tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Balsamic Vinegar, Olive oil and Organic Winery Tour in Assisi with tasting
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAssisiFood Tours - UmbriaBus Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaHalf-day Tours - UmbriaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - SienaBus Tours - SienaWine Tastings - SienaHalf-day Tours - SienaCategory