3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit a traditional Assisi winery, and meet family winemakers who have perfected their craft. Sample organic wines and olive oils as your host sheds light on the subtle flavors at play, and learn what makes Assisi’s and Umbria’s local produce so special. Make Italian focaccia bread, ravioli, and vegetarian pizza using fresh, seasonal ingredients during a hands-on cooking class, then savor your meal with delicious Assisi wines.
- Immersive experience in the world of Italian cuisine in Assisi
- Meet Assisi producers making olive oil and wine the traditional Assisi way
- Sample the produce with your hosts during a guided tasting session
- Roll up your sleeves for a hands-on cookery class
Saved to wishlist!
Bruschetta, focaccia (flat bread) cheese and cold cuts
Wine tasting of organic wines
Transportation to/from attraction
Departure & Return
Via della Cannella, 2, 06081 Capodacqua PG, Italy
10 minutes by car from Assisi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Cooking Class in Assisi in an organic winery?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Cooking Class in Assisi in an organic winery?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Cooking Class in Assisi in an organic winery?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Cooking Class in Assisi in an organic winery
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAssisiCooking Classes - UmbriaCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - SienaCategory