1 hour 30 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See all the sights of the Royal Palace of Venaria with your entry ticket booked in advance. Admire the 18th-century palace and its French gardens. Walk through the galleries displaying the once-private art collection of the House of Savoy. See the royal apartments. Enjoy hassle-free access with this entry ticket.
- Entry ticket to the Royal Palace of Venaria
- Marvel at the 17th and 18th-century architecture
- Tour the royal apartments of the House of Savoy
- Visit galleries filled with magnificent art displays
- Explore the beautiful French gardens
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes and fees
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointReggia di Venaria Reale, Piazza della Repubblica 4, 10078 Venaria Reale Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date if your preferred time is no longer available.
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Wheelchairs and baby strollers While the barrier-free passages connecting the Reggia and the Gardens are being completed, visitors with disabilities and visitors with baby carriages can access the Venaria complex as follows: - Royal Palace Entrance from Piazza della Repubblica: access to the ground floor from the basement level using the elevator located after room 14. To exit the Royal Palace use the elevator located at the exit of the Chapel of St. Hubert on the right, or ask the museum staff for assistance to exit directly onto Piazza della Repubblica from the Chapel of St. Hubert. - Gardens The main entrance, from Viale Carlo Emanuele II, is level with the ground and consists of gravel paths. Visitors with disabilities can request to use electric scooters (according to availability). The entrance from via don Sapino is also fully accessible. To access the complex from Piazza della Repubblica through the Clock Tower, access the Gardens by crossing the Court of Honor and continuing along the right side of the Palace of Diana. The entrance from via Castellamonte requires the assistance of the museum staff to open the gate on the ramp at the corner of Piazza della Repubblica.
- Adult seniors over 65 youth from 6 to 20 years of age and University students under 26 years of age children under the age of 6
- seniors over 65
- youth from 6 to 20 years of age and University students under 26 years of age
- children under the age of 6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS VOUCHER TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE MUSEUM
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venaria Royal Palace and Gardens?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Venaria Royal Palace and Gardens?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venaria Royal Palace and Gardens?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venaria Royal Palace and Gardens?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesAstiAttractions & Museums - Piedmont & LiguriaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Piedmont & LiguriaAttractions & Museums - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoAttractions & Museums - TurinMuseum Tickets & Passes - TurinCategory