9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the grand Abu Simbel temples, which were, built by King Ramses II, during this full-day private tour from Aswan. Head south, towards the Sudanese border, to explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site and learn about the lives of the ancient pharaohs. After getting background knowledge from your Egyptologist guide, enjoy ample time to explore the temples on your own, before heading back to Aswan.
- Take a full-day tour from Aswan to the Abu Simbel temples
- Learn about pharaohs and ancient Egypt from your guide
- Explore the UNESCO-listed site at your own pace
- A private guide and vehicle ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Return transportation from and to your hotel or Nile cruise ship in Aswan
All the transfers and tours in modern air-conditioned vehicle
Qualified tour guide ( Choose your own language )
Bottle of water for each participant
All service charges and taxes
Service , Taxes , Fuel Surcharge , Parking and landing fees
Entrance fees to the temple
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation in Aswan ( Hotel or Nile Cruise ,, etc )
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please send a photocopy of your passport to the local tour provider.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Best Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aswan : Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Abu Simbel Temples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Aswan : Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Abu Simbel Temples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aswan : Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Abu Simbel Temples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aswan : Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Abu Simbel Temples?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Aswan : Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Abu Simbel Temples
9 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanBus Tours - LuxorArchaeology Tours - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorFull-day Tours - LuxorBus Tours - Marsa AlamArchaeology Tours - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamFull-day Tours - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Abu SimbelArchaeology Tours - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelFull-day Tours - Abu SimbelCategory