- Explore the highlights of Aswan on a private sightseeing tour
- See the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- Listen to engaging commentary about ancient Egypt
- A private guide and vehicle ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The start and end times for this tour can be flexible to suit your needs
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please bring: Sunglasses , a hat or head scarf and wear light clothes Your Camera
- Student card (it gives 50% discount from adult rate for all the Entrance fees in Egypt)
- Note: The Egyptian government accepts only Egyptian pounds for all entrance fees around Egypt
- Lunch is available with different options for extra small cost
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Best Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff