- Explore some of Aswan's top sights in just one day—ideal for those short on time
- Visit the High Dam and enjoy panoramic views across the Nile River and Lake Nasser
- Discover the Island home of the Philae Temple
- Receive undivided , personalized attention from your private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
From there, make your way to the Unfinished Obelisk, located in the granite quarries. Learn how these reserves served as the main supply for ancient temples and colossi. Your Egyptologist will help you uncover the history of this place and explain how the massive obelisk was carved and then abandoned when a crack was discovered.
Finally, make your way to the Philae Temple—what is possible Aswan’s most famous site. Learn how this great temple was moved after the High Dam caused rivers to rise dangerously close to the ancient relic. Your guide will take you on a short motorboat ride and an informative walking tour of the temple, which was dedicated to the goddess Isis. Use additional free time to explore on your own.
This private tour insures you the flexibility to decide how much time is spent at each of the sites, making for a truly personalized Aswan experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Sinai Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms