- Atlanta's Inman Park food tour
- Sample regional cuisine and a cocktail at local spots
- Follow your friendly guide and navigate streets like a local
- Groups are limited to 12 for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet outside of Krog Street Market in the outdoor dining area. We do not recommend parking in the KSM surface lot. Please pay for parking in the adjoining paid lot.
The end of the tour is approximately a ten minute walk back to Krog Street Market.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Vegetarian option is available. Please advise at time of booking, if required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or anyone using a wheelchair
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not Recommended for people with mobility issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Atlanta
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Atlanta Beltline Food, Street Art and History Tour .