Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore The Center for Civil and Human Rights and Apex Museum
- Enjoy the convenience of a guided combo tour
- Enjoy lunch in one of the city's most famous soul food restaurants
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select areas included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After hotel pickup, head to The Center for Civil and Human Rights, and learn about the role this city played in this major movement. The museum explores the connection between the American Civil Rights Movement and the modern Global Human Rights Movement. You'll have time to check out visiting and permanent exhibits before making your way to Paschal's restaurant for a soul food lunch filled with southern specialties. You'll enjoy a meal in the same spot where Dizzy Gillespie, Aretha Franklin, Vice President Al Gore, and many more once dined.
After lunch, head to your final stop, the APEX Museum. This top Atlanta attraction presents history from an African-American viewpoint and allows both Americans and international travelers to better understand the contributions made by African-Americans.
The tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian Option is available. At Checkout - add in any Dietary requirements in the (Special Requirements Section)
- Minimum numbers of (4) guest to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Additional charges may apply for hotel pickup outside of selected locations
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands