- Enjoy guided kayaking and hiking, ideal for active but novice adventurers
- Benefit from a high guide-to-kayaker ratio (1:8) for extra peace of mind
- Use of a double sea kayak and all safety equipment is included
- Convenient short trip good for travelers short on time in Auckland
Departure & Return
Come into the Fergs shop to register for your tour. We are located at 12 Tamaki Drive on Okahu Bay, Auckland.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age for this tour is 16 years
- Adult pricing applies to all kayakers on this tour
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems
- Some walking uphill is involved
- Clothing suitable for kayaking is required, including shorts, t-shirt, warm top, leggings (particularly in winter). Please do not wear denim, long pants (not even rolled up) or ¾ pants
- All kayak tours are subject to favorable weather and sea conditions. If a tour is cancelled due to poor weather or sea conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fergs Kayaks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands