5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Indulge in the rich gastronomy and vibrant art of Provence on this full-day tour of the Alpilles regional park from Avignon. Sample local specialties and homemade chocolates as you browse the market of St Rémy de Provence, then enjoy a tour and tasting at a traditional olive mill. Journey through the landscapes that inspired Van Gogh, then visit the hilltop village of Les Baux de Provence to experience a modern twist on classic art – the Carrières de Lumières. Finally, tuck into a delicious lunch (included), prepared with fresh, local ingredients.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply : 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Panorama
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Baux de Provence and Luberon Tour from Avignon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Baux de Provence and Luberon Tour from Avignon?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Baux de Provence and Luberon Tour from Avignon
5 hours 30 minutes
30 days 10 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAvignonBus Tours - ProvenceHistorical Tours - ProvenceHalf-day Tours - ProvenceBus Tours - ArlesHistorical Tours - ArlesHalf-day Tours - ArlesBus Tours - NîmesHistorical Tours - NîmesHalf-day Tours - NîmesCategory
Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms) Tours & TicketsRoussillon Tours & TicketsEglise Notre-Dame des Sablons Tours & TicketsChâteauneuf-du-Pape Tours & TicketsMontmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour) Tours & TicketsAigues-Mortes Tours & TicketsRhone Valley Region Tours & TicketsTavel Tours & TicketsRhône River Tours & TicketsUzes Tours & TicketsLes Halles Market Tours & TicketsLittle Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais) Tours & TicketsLes Saintes Maries de la Mer Tours & TicketsSenanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque) Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime) Tours & TicketsLavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande) Tours & TicketsNimes Tours & TicketsGordes Tours & Tickets