Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day trip to Châteauneuf-du-Pape from Avignon
- Explore the vineyards of the Rhône Valley with your guide
- Enjoy panoramic views over the French countryside from the castle at Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Visit a local wine cellar and enjoy a tasting session of the region’s famous wines
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Enjoy time to purchase some traditional souvenirs before heading back to Avignon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands