Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour of Provence from Avignon
- Drive through the Châteauneuf-du-Pape region
- Enjoy wine tastings at 2 wineries
- Admire local attractions as Pont Julien and the castle of Marquis de Sade
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the Tourist Office of Avignon.
What To Expect
Take a short drive to Châteauneuf-du-Pape, situated at the center of fertile wine country. Admire rolling hills carpeted in vineyards, learn about the local varietals, and stop at a vineyard to sample wine. Take some time in Châteauneuf-du-Pape to have lunch (own expense).
Take some time to explore and snap photos from the lofty vantage point over the Luberon plains. The final leg of your tour heads into the Luberon region to the hilltop villages of Gordes and Roussillon. Admire the medieval architecture and the natural wonders that surround these distinctive towns. Then grab any last souvenirs before heading back to Avignon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I wouldn't have minded this expect that the van was HOT in the back, which isn't great combined with the bumpy old roads and winding paths." See review
- "The tour is an efficient way to see a lot of the sights including picturesque villages, wine tasting and Roman landmarks without having to drive or navigate yourself." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews