Explore our promoted experiences
- Day trip from Avignon to Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard
- Small group tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Visit Les Antiques in Saint Remy
- See St Vincent church and other sights in Les Baux de Provence
- Admire Pont du Gard, a UNESCO World Heritage Site from the 1st century
- Pickup and drop-off from Avignon-area hotels included
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside the Tourist Office of Avignon.
What To Expect
Next, head south to the Les Baux de Provence – a fortified medieval village perched in Alpilles mountain range. Meander through the narrow stone streets of the historic center, viewing the town's many original 16th-century houses and main attractions such as the Museum of Santons, the Hôtel des Porcelets and St Vincent Church. Afterward, travel to your final stop, the UNESCO-listed Pont du Gard. Considered an ancient work of art, this three-tiered construction is the highest of all elevated Roman aqueducts. View the perfectly preserved masterpiece of ancient engineering that once supplied water to the town of Nîmes.
Your tour ends with return to your hotel in Avignon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed on tours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands