- Guided Champagne class including a blind tasting
- Sample at least three different Champagnes accompanied by local snacks
- Scrumptious 3-course lunch of seasonal French cuisine
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of eight people
Departure & Return
Meet us at 11:45pm at our head quarter, Le Clos Corbier, in Mareuil-sur-Ay (Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/XNqePUxfS1WWsGkN8)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY À La Française
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff