1 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Costera 67, 77933 Bacalar, Q.R., Mexico
We are located within the Casa China Bacalar hotel facilities.
9/19/2020 - 12/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY DayTour Bacalar
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Kayak Rental in Bacalar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Kayak Rental in Bacalar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Kayak Rental in Bacalar?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Kayak Rental in Bacalar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Kayak Rental in Bacalar
1 to 11 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Boat RentalsSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWater Equipment RentalsWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBacalarBoat Rentals - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Equipment Rentals - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory