- 3-hour Baltimore dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- Live entertainment, a DJ and dancing
- Cruise under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Baltimore Inner Harbor
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
For your entertainment, your crew gets into the spirit as they sing a cabaret. After your meal, hit the dance floor as a DJ spins popular Top 40 songs for nearly two hours.
Take a breather and grab fresh air on the large deck outside. Savor your drink as well as the backdrop of the lit-up Baltimore skyline.
After three hours, your ship returns to the departing dock at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, where you disembark and take your night festivities to the streets!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Spirit of Baltimore Dinner Cruise with Buffet.