Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Baltimore from the water on a sightseeing boat
- Cruise through the city's Inner Harbor
- Learn about local history from an informative, prerecorded historical narrative
- See landmarks such as the USS Constellation, Fells Point, and the National Aquarium
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Inner Harbor
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- Infants ages 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I had pre-booked tickets using Viator and had to exchange the voucher for tickets at the booth." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews