- Discover the wineries just outside Baltimore
- Visit a Maryland vineyard in the Patapsco Valley region
- Enjoy Maryland wine with chocolate
- Learn how to pair wine with chocolate
- Collectible wine glass and tote bag included
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Dress code is smart casual. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing. We discourage hi-heel shoes. Some wine tours will occur in the vineyard. Depending upon the conditions, the vineyards may be muddy.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not a minimum of 8 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the wineries have patio or dining facilities. You are also welcome to pack a lunch or snack. There will be time during the first visit to eat. You may purchase wine to drink with your food. The wineries will uncork to bottle (no fee).
- You are prohibited from bringing other alcoholic beverages to the winery. You are prohibited from bring alcoholic beverages that you did not purchase from the wineries on the tour.
- Must advise departure location; Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vino 301 Wine Concierge
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands