2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a break from sightseeing to relax on a cruise through Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, with rare views of top historic landmarks from the boat. Your admission ticket includes live entertainment during a full buffet lunch with a three–course menu. With guaranteed seating for the number of people in your party and easy access to the dock from downtown, this tour is a popular choice for couples, groups, and locals alike.
Saved to wishlist!
Two-hour cruise on the Patapsco River
Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
Spectacular views of the city skyline and local landmarks, including the Federal Hill, the National Aquarium, Fell’s Point, Fort McHenry and the Francis Scott Key Bridge
Guaranteed table for your party size
Onboard entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces and interactive games
Taxes and service charge
Departure & Return
561 Light St , 561 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21230, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Baltimore Inner Harbor
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Spirit of Baltimore Lunch Cruise with Buffet?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Spirit of Baltimore Lunch Cruise with Buffet?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Spirit of Baltimore Lunch Cruise with Buffet?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Spirit of Baltimore Lunch Cruise with Buffet?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBaltimoreFood Tours - MarylandWater Tours - MarylandDay Cruises - MarylandCategory