- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Banff and its wildlife
- Visit historic places and famous landmarks
- Learn about the history and geology of the area from your knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
You must be ready 15 minutes before departure. Please meet in the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel (hotel address: 138 Banff Ave, Banff).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start the day with a morning pickup in Banff, continuing onwards to some of the most scenic and historically significant highlights of Banff such as Bow Falls, the famous Banff Springs Hotel, Lake Minnewanka, and the Hoodoos, and Bow Valley lookout. Keep your eyes peeled for elk, deer, bears and bighorn sheep as this is a great tour for seeing wildlife in the morning.
Please note this tour is seasonal and only operates between April and mid-October.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Banff Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Summer Tour: Banff and its Wildlife.