9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Long-tail boat ride near Damnoen Saduak
English speaking tour guide
Gratuities/tip for the tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all major hotels in Bangkok center.
Pick up times from 06:30 hrs and will be confirmed after booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viengtravel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amphawa daytour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amphawa daytour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amphawa daytour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amphawa daytour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesMarketsFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaDay Cruises - PattayaMarkets - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinDay Cruises - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangDay Cruises - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Madame Tussauds BangkokGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Erawan ShrineLumpinee Boxing StadiumWat KalayanamitAbhisek Dusit Throne HallVimanmek MansionChatuchak MarketPrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Maeklong Railway MarketKidZania BangkokTemple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Wat Suthat ThepwararamDream WorldSuan Pakkad PalaceLine Village BangkokAlpine Golf ClubSEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean World