- Private tour for just you and your party
- A professional guide will lead the way
- Try out three different modes of transportation
- Snacks are included in the price of the tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Saphan Taksin BTS station Directions: How to Reach:- Saphan Taksin station is a BTS skytrain station, on the Silom Line in Sathon District, Bangkok, Thailand Return point: Return to Bangkok city hotel by Taxi (at own expense)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Some temples require respectful clothing for entry (covered shoulders and legs), so we advise bringing appropriate cover in case.
- Per Tuk Tuk We maximum allowed 2 pax with 1 child.if more no of pax will be will use few Tuk Tuk
- Please Note: The Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho is closed at night
- Actual duration of tour is subject to traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We are SHA Plus certified. A certificate awarded to an organisation proving that they have approved Covid-19 health and preventative protocols in place and that 70% or more of all employees have been fully vaccinated.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms