- See the best that Bangkok has to offer on this full-day private tour
- Use the public transport system, local boats, and a tuk tuk to get around
- Visit the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, Chinatown, and more
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at a local restaurant with your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- No date change policy
- Appropriate dress code is required when visit Grand Palace and Temples. Sleeveless shirts, shorts, legging (tight) or ripped pants and scarfs are NOT allowed to the Royal Grand Palace
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring hats, sunblock, sunglasses, comfortable walking shoes and camera
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quality Thai Guide
Learn more about cancellations.