- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Taste some of Bangkok's 'must-try' dishes
- Hotel drop-off included
Departure & Return
Tuk Tuk Urban Odysseys meet at the BTS station "National Stadium" -- on the elevated platform under the sign for EXIT 2. For those not arriving by BTS, this is the exit closest to "National Stadium" and this exit is on the opposite side of Mercure/Ibis hotels.
Drop off at Hotel that located in central Bangkok by Tuk Tuk or drop-off at nearest BTS/MRT Station.
What To Expect
Take a nighttime tour of one of the city’s most beloved temples—this is the perfect time to explore the site without the crowds—and discover hushed shrines and Buddha statues beyond the temple walls. Pause for a riverside drink with views of the Temple of Dawn, with the perfect angle to capture images of the wat above the Chao Phraya River. Visit a bustling local market to browse displays of farm-fresh produce, local fish and spices, then polish off a plate of Bangkok’s top-rated pad Thai, and finish the night with drop-off at your central Bangkok hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Some temples require respectful clothing for entry (covered shoulders and legs), so we advise bringing appropriate cover in case.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please indicate dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please note, at this time gluten-free, halal, vegan, or vegetarian diets can not be accommodated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste of Thailand Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Bangkok Night Food and City Tour by Tuk Tuk.