4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore some of Bangkok’s must-see attractions without straining to hear your guide or pushing for space, on this private tour. You’ll receive personalized attention from your local guide as you tour some of Bangkok’s most beautiful temples, markets, and neighborhoods. You’ll get the chance to ask lots of questions and go at your own pace. This is an ideal tour for first-time visitors to Bangkok who don’t want to miss the best bits.
- Hotel transfers are provided from select hotels
- Entrance tickets to Wat Traimit and Wat Pho are included
- Learn about Bangkok’s culture and history from a local guide
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure, to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel only)
Food and drinks
Surcharge: Pickup & Drop off for The Hotel out of Service Area. (THB 100.-/Pax for guest below 4 Pax), In case we can not to service you with Surcharge, We will provide you for our meeting point for you with the best convenient to get there.
Departure & Return
128/72 Phayathai Rd, thung phayathai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel
- You can also join our tours at BANGKOK METTING PIONTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour : Bangkok Three Temples and The City (Multi Languages)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour : Bangkok Three Temples and The City (Multi Languages)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour : Bangkok Three Temples and The City (Multi Languages)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour : Bangkok Three Temples and The City (Multi Languages)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWater ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)KidZania BangkokSri Mariamman TempleAbhisek Dusit Throne HallLopburiPhahurat Market (Little India)MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Wat KalayanamitWat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Lumpini Park (Lumphini Park)Suan Pakkad PalaceBangkok NANTA TheatreFlow House Bangkok Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Sky BarMBK Center Vimanmek MansionNational Museum of Royal Barges Democracy Monument Maeklong Railway Market