- Discover the street food of Bangkok's Chinatown on a small-group tour
- Sample foods such as Thai curry, chicken satay, and noodles
- Learn about Thai cuisine and culture from your informative guide
- Receive a personalized experience with a small group of eight or fewer
Departure & Return
The meeting point for the tour is in the outdoor terrace bar of the Shanghai Mansions boutique hotel in Yaowarat. It's easy to reach and just a 5-minute taxi or tuk tuk ride from Hua Lamphong MRT station. Your guide will be waiting for you wearing A Chef's Tour t-shirt. The address is Shanghai Mansions, 479-481 Yaowarat Rd, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, 10100.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately and bring an umbrella in rainy season
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour isn't suitable for vegetarians, vegans or guests who don't eat pork
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or allergies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Chefs Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "As Bangkok is famous for its street food, this is a must on the travel agenda." See review