Are you interested in?
Maeklong Railway Market Tours
115 Tours & Activities
824 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1708 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get an early start to take in two distinctive markets with this small-group tour from Bangkok. Arrive at Maeklong Railway Market in time to watch the morning train pass through the market while vendors scramble away from the train tracks. Continue to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market where you take a motorized longtail boat and a rowboat through the market. Return to Bangkok by early afternoon (traffic permitting).
- Morning tour to Maeklong Railway Market and Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Includes boat rides, and transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Ideal for people with limited time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Long tail boat ride
Paddle boat fee
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointRambuttri Alley, Soi Rambuttri, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up-drop off offered for hotels within 4.6 KM Bangkok city center.
Other locations you can come to the tour meeting point Soi Rambuttri or pay additional cost for private pick up-drop off
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kiyzo
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Floating Market & Railway Market?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Floating Market & Railway Market?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Floating Market & Railway Market?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It is a 2 hour drive to arrive at the floating market and about another 20 minutes to the railway market." See review
Product code: 140215P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWater ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBangkokFood Tours - PattayaUnique Experiences - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinUnique Experiences - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangUnique Experiences - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Erawan ShrinePhra Sumen FortSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)Koh Kret (Ko Kret)Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Maeklong Railway MarketKhlong Toei Market Lumpinee Boxing StadiumNational Museum of Royal Barges Siam Amazing ParkErawan MuseumTha Kha Floating MarketBaiyoke Sky TowerPhahurat Market (Little India)Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Sky BarMarble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)