Are you interested in?
Bridge on the River Kwai Tours
111 Tours & Activities
562 Tours & Activities
534 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
This day trip allows you to tick off two of Thailand’s most-popular tourist attractions without having to worry about hiring a car or navigating unfamiliar roads. As well as receiving personalized attention in a small group limited to 15 people, you’ll travel to both the Bridge over the River Kwai and Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in air-conditioned comfort.
- Experience Thai culture and history on a stress-free day trip from Bangkok
- An ideal choice for travelers that have already ticked off inner-city Bangkok attractions
- Letting someone else drive allows you to focus on the scenery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of Samut Songkram Province and Kanchanaburi, Damnoen Saduak, and Khwae Yai River
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bangkok city hotel by coach
Long-tail speedboat ride to the market
Thai Lunch served
Paddle boat ride through the market (optional extra, payable direct)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all centrally located Bangkok Hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you have mobility problems, you may have difficulties getting into or out of the long-tailed speedboat. Please advise your guide of this at the commencement of the tour. Your guide will arrange for the driver to take you to the Bridge by road instead.
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Service animals allowed
- *Please note - Departs Kanchanaburi approx. 4.30pm. and will reach Bangkok approx 7.00pm. Timing depends on traffic conditions. It is not recommended that you make plans for the early evening in Bangkok in case bad traffic/weather delays your return time back to Bangkok.
- Minimum 4 people for the Shared Tour to operate. If numbers are not met then we will contact you for a small charge to upgrade to private.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Floating Market & Bridge on the River Kwai Combo?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Floating Market & Bridge on the River Kwai Combo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Floating Market & Bridge on the River Kwai Combo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Floating Market & Bridge on the River Kwai Combo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This unadvertised and unwanted stop added an unnecessary delay in an already long day and took time away from the other sights and attractions that we had actually signed up to see." See review
Product code: 90546P210
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldMBK Center Tha Kha Floating MarketWat Suthat ThepwararamAbhisek Dusit Throne HallKhlong Saen SaepAmphawa Floating MarketLopburiSampeng Market Chatuchak MarketArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Maeklong Railway MarketBaiyoke Sky TowerKhao San RoadErawan ShrineJim Thompson House MuseumPak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Sky BarDream World