Are you interested in?
627 Tours & Activities
Visiting Bangkok’s Floating Markets
11 Tours & Activities
534 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience the iconic floating markets of Damoen Saduak on a half-day private tour from Bangkok. Weave between vendors in wooden boats as you explore this traditional market that’s 60 miles (100 kilometers) outside of the city’s heat and noise. On your way through the countryside, stop by the extraordinary Maeklong Railway Market, where fresh fruit is piled to the edge of the train tracks, and stare up at the imposing dome of Phra Patom Chedi, the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
A professional English-speaking guide.
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees.
Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up from your hotel located in Bangkok city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis. Joint tours are operated with an English-speaking guide only.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- There will be ample time for customers to spend time on their own to admire the sites at their own pace or browse along the shops for souvenirs. When additional time needs to be allocated for more time at leisure or shopping, this can be discussed with the guide on spot.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This tour is operated only in the morning.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8084P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Bangkok NANTA TheatreDusit PalaceAncient City Museum BanglamphuKhao San RoadTaling Chan Floating MarketPrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Khao Yai National ParkSEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldAyutthayaCentral World Plaza Line Village BangkokLumpinee Boxing StadiumBang RakCalypso CabaretJim Thompson House MuseumMadame Tussauds BangkokMOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Khlong Saen Saep