- Visit two iconic temples and the Grand Palace
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Bangkok hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
What To Expect
Beneath the gilded roof of the eye-catching main temple, find the largest solid gold Buddha image in the world, a 5.5-ton sculpture whose origins have been lost to history. From Wat Traimit, continue to the nearby Wat Pho, or Temple of the Reclining Buddha. Walk the full length of the 151-foot (46-meter) long Buddha image that's the longest in Bangkok, or light an incense stick by the Buddha’s inlaid, mother-of-pearl feet.
Head to the banks of the Chao Phraya River to see the Grand Palace, whose elegant stepped roofs are considered the height of classical Thai architecture. Follow in the footsteps of the Chakri Kings as you tour the sprawling site; still a working palace, most of the interior is closed to the public, but the manicured grounds and palace temple are fascinating to explore.
Following your visit to the Grand Palace, your tour concludes with drop-off at your Bangkok hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis.
- Joint tours are operated with an English-speaking guide only with other languages for joint operation on selected days of the week only.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- Royal temples and palaces uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Buddhist Landmarks and a Royal Visit.
- "A really relaxed way to see some of the major sights." See review