5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All entrance fees
Long tail boat
Departure & Return
ไทย 普桥 ถนน พระปกเกล้า Khwaeng Somdet Chao Phraya, Khet Khlong San, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Legendary Long Tail Boat Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Legendary Long Tail Boat Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Legendary Long Tail Boat Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Legendary Long Tail Boat Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursArchaeology ToursWater ToursMarketsHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaPub Tours - PattayaArchaeology Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinPub Tours - Hua HinArchaeology Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangPub Tours - Ko ChangArchaeology Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)Lumpini Park (Lumphini Park)Democracy Monument Lumpinee Boxing StadiumBTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Rajadamnern Stadium Golden Mount (Wat Saket)Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Taling Chan Floating MarketLine Village BangkokBang Pa-In Royal PalaceAncient City Museum Bangkok NANTA TheatreMBK Center Temple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Dream World