4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover a different side of Bangkok as you venture off the tourist trail and explore the rural villages and khlongs (canals). Cruise along the Chao Phraya River to Nonthaburi, visit a traditional market, and glide along the scenic khlongs on long tail boat, before tucking into a delicious Thai lunch at a local restaurant.
- Half-day Bangkok Off-the-Beaten-Track Tour: rural villages and khlongs
- Admire Bangkok from the water as you cruise down the Chao Phraya River
- Experience rural life in Nonthaburi and browse the stalls at the local market
- Cruise around the scenic khlongs and rural villages on a long tail boat
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of typical Thai cuisine at a local restaurant
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified