- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide
- See the popular Damnoen Saduak Floating Markets in the Ratchaburi
- Take a ride on a traditional long-tailed boat along the narrow canals
- Hotel pickup and drop off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from all hotels in the city center of Bangkok.
Departure Point: Pick up from Bangkok city hotels 10 - 45 minutes prior to the departure time
Return point: Returns back to your hotel.
Remarks: Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
Opt to get a closer look at the markets on a local boat (optional extra) through the network of canoes, piled high with fresh, vibrant produce. Be advised that since the markets are a popular stop for travelers looking to spend a day outside the city, some of the items for sale by local vendors may not seem authentically Thai, and instead geared towards out-of-towners.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boat ride is not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Please Note: the longtail boat ride to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market will be 20-30 minutes
- You will have approximately 2 hours to spend at the market. Please allow 6 hours for the whole day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok.