Don’t worry—here are some similar options
13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See two record-breaking attractions in one day on this private tour of Pattaya. Your English-speaking guide collects your group from your hotel before heading south to Pattaya. Thailand is known for its biodiversity; see hundreds of unique tropical plant species in the largest botanic garden in South-East Asia before visiting the world's largest floating market.
- See the four sections of the floating market, each showcasing culture and commerce in a different region
- Enjoy Thai cultural performances, combat demonstrations and even a traditional wedding
- Avoid the stress of planning your own trip to Pattaya from Bangkok
- Get to know your guide well on this private group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private transport from/to hotel lobby (Bangkok City area)
Licensed English speaking tour guide
Pattaya Floating Market Boat Fee
Tasty Thai Lunch
Airbnb do not provide House name or number, we’re unable to pickup guests from Airbnb lodging.
Food or Drink not mention in the program
Tipping Driver & Guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Group discount is available for group size of 2, 3, 4 or more
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mam Holidays Thailand Co Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Pattaya Day Tour from Bangkok?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Pattaya Day Tour from Bangkok?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Pattaya Day Tour from Bangkok?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Pattaya Day Tour from Bangkok?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Pattaya Day Tour from Bangkok
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Bangkok National MuseumLopburiGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Central World Plaza Lumpini Park (Lumphini Park)Madame Tussauds BangkokBaipai Thai Cooking SchoolKhlong Toei Market Ancient City Museum Abhisek Dusit Throne HallCalypso CabaretTemple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)Rajadamnern Stadium KidZania BangkokBangkok NANTA TheatreSri Mariamman TempleMaeklong Railway MarketSiam Niramit BangkokArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Chatuchak Market